Error: Blog post not exist or category updated manually in Shopify
This error may occur when you try to publish or unpublish a blog post in the Bloggle app, and it can happen in the following cases:
- Blog post manually removed in Shopify back office:
- Check if the blog post exists in Shopify. If it does, proceed to case 2.
- If the blog post no longer exists, duplicate the blog post in the Bloggle app and work on the new article. Then, remove the former blog post in the Bloggle app.
- Blog post category manually changed in Shopify back office:
- Locate the blog post in the Shopify back office.
- Update the blog post category to match the one in the Bloggle editor.
- Make the category change in the Bloggle editor as well.
- Blog post category removed:
- Contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cannot find a solution, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.