How to create Klaviyo HTML forms?
This guide will explain how to create a custom embed Klaviyo form to use in Bloggle articles.
Create a new Klaviyo form for the Bloggle app
- Login into your Klaviyo account and click on "Signup forms"
- Click on "Create signup form"
- Filter the templates with "Embed" or create from scratch an embed form using the top right corner button
- Select the embed form you want to work with
- Select the Klaviyo list where you want your subscribers to be added in. Then click on "Create Form"
- Update the blocks, styles, and behavior according to your needs
- Click on Publish
- Copy the HTML embed code and click on Publish
- Use the HTML form to integrate Klaviyo with Bloggle. See how
Use an existing Klaviyo form.
- In your Klaviyo account, go to Signup Forms and select the form you want to useYou need to use an Embed form type.
- Click on the Edit form button.
- Click on the Targeting & Behavior tab.
- Copy the HTML code in the Embed code section
- Paste the code in the HTML input in the Bloggle integration page